Admission to Family Christian Academy
Family Christian Academy maintains a selective admissions policy. Students are enrolled who best fit within the spiritual and academic climate of the school. Admission to Family Christian Academy is a privilege and not a right. All students and their families must maintain proper standing with the school for continued enrollment. All parents must submit the appropriate enrollment information and pay all applicable fees upon enrollment. No student may attend class until all enrollment requirements are met. Student accounts are handled through the school's business office. All financial obligations not kept in good faith will forfeit one's admission to the Academy.
All fees paid to Family Christian Academy are non-refundable. Upon signing the enrollment contract, parents are responsible for the entire yearly fees as listed on the contract. Withdrawals involving a geographic relocation of the family beyond a 50-mile radius of Baton Rouge will result in a refund of any tuition paid less a forfeiture fee of $500.00.
Family Christian Academy admits students of all races, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.
Requirements for Parents or Guardians
Family Christian Academy expects both parents to be practicing Christian. If only one parent is Christian then the following is required:
- The unsaved parent can not be hostile to the Gospel. God has created the child so that the parent is the primary influence in shaping his outlook and personality. The influence must be pro-Christian. If it is anti-Christian, most of the influence of the Christian school will be counteracted by the home and a partnership with the school can not result.
- The non-Christian parent must be in agreement with the enrollment of the child and must sign all necessary forms.
- The family should attend church regularly.
- Family Bible reading and prayer should be a part of the normal home routine.
- The primary motive for enrollment must be for spiritual development in an
- The family will agree to work in a partnership relationship with the school and back the school fully in the training of the child.
- Tuition payments will be made in accordance with enrollment contract.
- Admission to Kindergarten
- Admission to 1-5th Grade
- Admission to 6-12th Grade
- Requirements for Parents
- Student Attendance
- Health Policy
- Dress Code
- Student Discipline, Regulations
- Student Progress
- Visitor's Policy
- General Policies