The Cafeteria at Family Christian Academy serves a variety of delicious and nutritious hot meals that are nutritionally sound. Parent need not ever worry that their child is eating well at FCA! Enrolled parents and students may login to the system to see up to the date cafeteria menus. If you wish to see an example of a monthly menu click here
The F.C.A. Cafeteria provides breakfast and lunch. Menus are available in the elementary and middle / high school offices.
Meal and Payment Options:
- Breakfast is $3.00 and must be prepaid in either weekly or monthly increments. If the child only eats breakfast occasionally (ex: once a week), a cash payment will be accepted for that day in the cafeteria.
- Lunch is $4.00 and must be prepaid in either weekly or monthly increments. If the child only eats occasionally (ex: once a week), a cash payment will be accepted for that day.
- Please send weekly payments on Fridays so they will be credited for the next week. Accounts with a zero or negative balance will not be allowed to charge and will result in a phone call from the office.
- Payments may be deposited in the tuition box located in the elementary office, or payment may be sent with the child to give to his / her teacher (elementary only). This includes “one-day” lunch purchases also. Middle / high school students may pay for lunch in the cafeteria per day.
- Please make checks payable to F.C.A. with the child’s name and lunch on the check.
- Additional milk may be purchased for $.50
- Students may bring their lunch. *Prices subject to change*
*Prices subject to change*
- Official Calendar of Events
- Mission Statement, History and Philosophy
- Statement of Faith
- God's Mandate for Christian Education
- Co-curricular Activities
- School Hours
- Student Attendance
- Health Policy
- Dress Code
- Student Discipline, Regulations
- Student Progress
- Visitor's Policy
- General Policies